Our Individual Spending Planner Program is a complete personal cashflow program that help you take control of your spending and saving. Throughout the program you will you will
• Understand how you spend money and what a balanced budget looks like for you
• Know what your expenses are and when they are due
• Identify banking solutions that support your spending and savings objectives
• Stay accountable to your spending and savings goals each week and month.
• Get a complete picture of your finances allowing you to make informed decisions
• Create a financial blueprint for your future
• Learn how to stay on track in as little as 15mins a week
This program runs over a course of 7 months and includes
• 30 weeks of instruction, mentoring & support
• 30 weeks specialised budgeting software access
• Instructional videos and PDF’s
• Printable budget calendars, transaction lists and reports
• 4 x one on one Spending Plan Setup sessions
• 6 x one on one Spending Plan monitoring sessions
• Phone support
• Unlimited email support
1. MoneyMasters Rewards Program earn up to $100 back – Earn points for completing tasks and attending appointments. At the completion of 30 weeks you can redeem your points for a cashback.
2. Debt Buster plan- calculates the fastest way to pay off any debts you have.
3. Wealth Planner- projection tool that lets you see what might be possible to achieve with your savings and investment efforts -a future ‘nest egg’
4. Access to our resource centre- A place where you can help with mindset, motivation, savings and extra income ideas.
Budgeting has gotten a bad reputation as something that is restrictive, boring and too hard to stick to. However financially successful people and companies know that you need a good plan for your money if you’re going to meet your priorities and goals.
Most of us weren’t born knowing how to intuitively manage our money, it isn’t part of our school’s curriculum and our parents didn’t like talking about money, let alone teach us how to manage it. However, here’s the good news – budgeting is a skill that anyone can learn and be good at.
This program is an investment into your future. See how the program can pay for itself many times over. If you would like to chat about whether this course would be a good fit for you request a call back.
We also have Group Workshops