If you’ve ever wanted know exactly where your money is going, always get your bills paid on time and have a savings/emergency fund …… Now is your chance.
Our Spending Planner Program is a complete Personal Cashflow Program that helps you take control of your Spending and Saving.
Our solution is designed for Individuals, Couples and Families.
Throughout the course of the program you will
• Understand how you spend money and what a balanced budget looks like for you
- Know what your expenses are and when they are due
- Identify banking solutions that support your spending and savings objectives
- Stay accountable to your spending and savings goals each week and month.
- Get a complete picture of your finances allowing you to make informed decisions
- Create a financial blueprint for your future
- Learn how to stay on track in as little as 15mins a week
Budgeting has gotten a bad reputation as something that is restrictive, boring and too hard to stick to. However financially successful people and companies know that you need a good plan for your money if you’re going to meet your priorities and goals.
Most of us weren’t born knowing how to intuitively manage our money, it isn’t part of our school’s curriculum and our parents didn’t like talking about money, let alone teach us how to manage it. However, here’s the good news – budgeting is a skill that anyone can learn and be good at.
How does YMH Spending Planner Program work?
We’ve taken our one-on-one program and adapted it into a workshop that allows us to support you face-to face and provide you with a group rate and payment plans. Unlike courses that were great while you were there, but ended up just another memory, our program ensures you will leave with your own workable, personalised Spending Plan. You will learn about your spending habits, your current position, determine your future goals, learn how to use a specialised budgeting program and receive ongoing accountability support.
The program is delivered over 10 x 1.5hr sessions. The first 4 sessions are delivered weekly, the final 6 monthly and ongoing support provided weekly throughout the entirety of the program.
Attend every session and receive a $50 gift card at the completion of the program.
For further details see the timetable